Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Haven't write here for so long......

how long I've been writing?
it feels so lonely and heartbreaking coz' i never say how do i feel now......

it's already a year ever since I admire him......though he's taking the physics part(kena pindah kolej) while I'm with my biology.....still I can't completely forget him.

maybe I'm still in love with him?I can't guess it.

this semester is really challenging to me.....especially the bio part.got a male lecturer for this and uhh........it's hard to describe in words.

second,i lost my phone......wargghhh!!!!sedih siot!x sangka awal2 sem boleh jd camnie TT_TT

third,I fell in love with someone else......an
anime character .______.(Ulquiorra-san....... >////< )

I'll write here again when I'm completely have some shocking stuff(teehee ^^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment