Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Yare, I haven't posted quite a long time...

Ever since I'm into the studies, and putting up on my thesis, life's have never been much busier than before. Though I'm always got picked on whenever I blushed towards someone I liked(lecturers does not count, please). Though, the fact I've already forgotten the person I used to fancy with. It's already 2 years and I'm willing to give it up if I wanted to. Though, my other side of me would never, ever do something like that. Probably, my slightly yandere Sakura(or Kagura) hate it.

Strangely, I always being harsh on boys, but extremely nice to girls. Maybe I'm a tsundere, only set in different mood whenever I want. And Kisa, she seems to be quite making things hard for herself. As for Agito, don't ask why.....

No comments:

Post a Comment