Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Monday, September 19, 2011

My daily life schedule during exam week....


:3 Wake up early to study at the library
:3 Revising the subjects (especially the ones I'm not very good at)

:3 Make a study group (oh hahahaha, I don't think so, or is it?)

:3 Start doing past semester papers (oh s--- Dx )

:3 Cursing and swearing when getting stressed (Sakura: Don't even think about it)
:3 Get a plenty of sleep a day before exams, please

:3 Listen to music if things gone wrong

:3 Drink a lot of milk and eat responsibly
:3 Coffee, but not too much (since my head would go around the world if I take more than latte :P )

:3 Kill some time by reading manga after studying (oh how much I love to do this ^_^ )


....And I just realized my tonsils are still swollen ;_;



No comments:

Post a Comment