Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Final resolution before moving to the new year...

=3 Move on to the new leaf
=3 Try not to get picked up too much (or known as Hair-Trigger Temper)
=3 Deal with my other selves (Kagura, Sakura, Kisa, Agito......)
=3 Stop being selfish (if I do have one)
=3 Strive better on the final semester
=3 Get what you desire most in degree
=3 Making up with all my friends
=3 Admit that I do love someone ( =.= )
=3 Reduce my life points in half
=3 Continue on my novel writing
=3 Manage the mood swings
=3 Stop thinking that "I'm lonely"
=3 Spend wisely
=3 Put a better relationship with my parents
=3 Draw a new manga/work on the current series, Unlucky Sixteen
=3 stop despairing

No comments:

Post a Comment