Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm so happy today!



Guess what?I meet my bestie,Rie-chan and Sagi-chan desu!Yay!Finally we meet again......and then we took a train making rounds from Sentul to Ampang.Then we back to Bandar Tun Razak.Memula nak jalan2 kat area perumahan je tp dah lari daaa..........and I gave them the necklaces.They're really appreciate it.

I wonder if we can meet again........I'm always waiting,Rie-chan and Sagi-chan!Arigato for this meeting!When we achieved our goals,we will return............

2 comments:

  1. Oh! OH! Hari yang itu. HAHA. teringat masa naek train tu. MEnakutkan tul masa train tu berhenti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. masing2 cuak time train berhenti, memang x bleh blah xD Tp nasib baik xde apa2 berlaku :D

    ReplyDelete