Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Things about love,studying and more.....

About him,well,I dunno if I want to say it's a coincidence or is really meant to.His results is nearly the same like me(what?!).I'm still remember what my room mate texted me:Love is the first step towards pain..n the pain teach us how to survive in this cruel world..so,ready to get hurt if u falling in love with someone..

I can't believe I'm still remember his birthday(argh!!)



Sometimez,I feel like I want to tell the truth to him.But sadly,I can't.I prefer to be alone all time......even in lectures,I like to sit quite far from my classmates.Huhu......it is painful but I'm still can't discuss problems with others.......

But,I'll keep trying to get along with my classmates.............I know I can do it.......c'mon,I'm already 18 ok?In October 2010,I'll be 19 eventually.





No comments:

Post a Comment