Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Friday, October 21, 2011

A chat within my heart....

Loading.....

Still loading.....

Users online:

Hime, Kagura, Sakura, Kisa and Agito

Hime: *sighs* I feel depressed..... =_=

Sakura: Why is that? Is it about your secret crush?

Kagura: No longer a secret anymore, Sakura <.<

Hime: Kagura, you meanie. And this has nothing to do with him, Sakura.

Sakura: Then what is it?! I can't help you if you stay depressed like this!

Agito: Che, that woman doesn't want to admit that the fact she's losing her old self, am I right?

Hime: *looks down* Yeah. For some reason, I've no longer being the way who I am. Everything's revolved around me. Change....is it okay to follow it?

Kisa: If it meant to be a good way, go ahead. Change sometimes can turn you into a better person.

Sakura: True, Kisa. Hime, if you feel change makes you feel awkward, don't feel like that. Because you have a lot of friends supporting you. Except...you didn't realize it -.-

Hime: But, why I can't embrace those emotion? The emotion called "happiness"....

Kagura: *punches on the head* Don't be
silly! Everyone wants happiness, why shouldn't you?

Hime: Because...I don't have the right to have it. I'm always a sore loser, a ditz, weak, can't even social well :(

Agito: Geez, then stay depressed forever! I don't care if you tore yourself away! Do whatever you like!

*Agito is now offline*

Hime: *weeps* She's right...

Kisa: Never mind about Agito-nee, she didn't mean to-

Hime: No, I'm the one who always mess things up. Always ruin everyone's mood and ends up with disaster! T_T

Sakura: Hime, listen. Not all changes are bad. And besides, if you ruin it by accident, you can always fix it back and make things up. Don't expect to change all of it at once, that'll make things worse.

Kagura: Exactly. *hugs Hime* Sometimes, you have to take things slow. And you can cry until you're finished ^_^

Hime: *sobs and sniffles* Thanks, Kagura, Sakura....

Kisa: *hugs Hime as well* "Never gonna give up"....is your motto right? Don't forget it. Always, always keep it even during hard times.

Kagura and Sakura: And remember, be strong.

*everyone is now offline*






No comments:

Post a Comment