Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sigh and some lament....

I don't know why, but I feel lonely all over since most of my housemates already finished with their exams(argghhh WHY?!!!) And I realized how many people is really worried about me and everything. The last time I cried was a year ago. Again, I shed my tears in front of my college friends. Though it's hard for me to reveal my emotions, only for once I'm able to pour everything deep from my heart.

Sometimes, it's hard enough to endure all the hardships alone and even myself is keep bearing it. Thank you to everyone.

P:S: Oh yeah, only one paper to go before I can have my semester break ^.^

Note to self: Don't forget to drink Herbalife even if it's holiday. I'm hoping to lose my weight and motivation to keep on.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there side by side with you and pat you on the shoulder. T^T

    Ganbare!!! Life's hard but we have to keep moving on! You can do it! Fighting!

    Note to you : I drink Herbalife too since last semester. ehehehe.. ECah, I'm so happy to hear that you finally had the motivation to lose weight! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! SERIOUSLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ^_^

    Seems we're in the same boat for now, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sagi!!! if there got a button like, i'll like ur status.hahaha

    kagura, it has been long time i didn't visit ur blog. load of things i missed from u guy.

    btw, i so touch that u started to think about ur weight..seriously i'm so happy to know this from u.what else to say.YEAHHH!! WE'RE SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!

    chop!!! herbalife? minuman apa tu?? decribe it for me...hehehe i want to know it too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herbalife is a type of health product. There are varieties of them.

    Check on this website: http://www.herbalifeww.com/my/

    Because I'm no good in explaining .-.

    ReplyDelete