Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crazy week and month

Oh great, there's a culture festival and it's between the teams. I should consider myself lucky for not participating(hope they're not going to drag me at sports ;_; Especially formation marching) There's a lot of assignments have to be done, 2 lab reports, tutorials and sorts. Gah, this'll going to drive me more than insanity.

And nonetheless, my activity in forums, social networks, slightly increasing when there's too much status to read(I don't think I would read that), playing games and interacting with all the members like Plushie, Shion, Mew and such. Well, a little break won't really affect my studies, isn't it?

This weekend, my friends planned to going out somewhere good, like seeing miracles of science and marine life.

No comments:

Post a Comment