Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unexpected day....and never be forget.

I thought it would be fun to going out last night, but it ended up into a tragedy. My friend and I got hit in with an accident, the car crashed but nobody's got seriously injured. Except I nearly got flung out of the car during the the emergency brake.(thankfully, I just got hit to the front seat. I wonder if I got through the window, no one could even imagine that.)

And still,I feel bad to Mira who drives the car. I really want to help her to settle this problem. My other friends were shocked hearing the news, they immediately came to see if both of us okay. Thank you my friends, for concerning us even during bad time.


No comments:

Post a Comment