Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kanashimi no melody......

What happens if....your original self gradually disappearing? Like the times you like reading manga, slowly attracted with makeup and beauty? When anime become one of your favorite shows, replaced by seeing talk shows. And the worst part, quiet, serenity and cold heart is one of your trait, slowly changed when someone special appears towards you....turns into cheerful, sweet and talkative.

I can only cry inside my pained heart with all the changes happening to me. Probably when everything's turn upside down, I'm no longer find my true self. Why I can't keep being myself anymore? Does it have related with influence to everyone? Or when you fawn over someone else? It's still a mystery......

My final wish....is I don't want to lose my old self again....

1 comment:

  1. kagura~ it means u'r becaming mature person. i do felt the same way like u did a few month ago.
    then, i realised it's time to change. everyone does. our vicnity and desire change our life,attitude,perception...etc~ it just about how the way you bring your self along through ur life onward.hurrmm.. no worry dear. lama2 u'll comfort with it~

    ReplyDelete