Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Friday, February 18, 2011

To my besties......Rie-chan, Sagi-chan and Lavender-san.

If I didn't message you guys like than I usually do, I'm really sorry. I never meant to do that since you know, college life does made us forget something important in our life. When we go to somewhere distant, we tend to make new friends, new clique or whatsoever it is. But never let them break our bonds of friendship.

Really missed you guys much that I wanna give bear hugs. Ever since we move to own paths, life's been much more different than in school. This might sound childish, but if we can turn back time once again, we could have fun and enjoy the days.......

If I left you guys earlier than expected, I feel thankful for everything we had done together *sobs* Time will keep ticking, like unstoppable flow of river. When time stops, everything around the Earth will stay still. When time skips, we will miss everything important around us. I want to cherish all of these moments.


From left to right: Rie, Sagi, me and Lavender(a tribute to us)

Luv you guys all~ :3 From your mommy,

Kagura Hime

1 comment:

  1. Awww~!!! Love you too, Kagura!!! We're HIMEs forever!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete