Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Busy week......

Argh, since sports festival is getting in the crowd, lecture times has been ended earlier for the tournaments. And at night, I have marching practice(which tires me quite a lot plus blood donating side effects on last Monday and cold)

Not to mention to keep up with my tutorials, lab reports and assignments(I never regret taking science for my studies except Maths nightmare -_- )

Hoping next week will be better after all these ruckus.


I wonder if I am portrayed like this?

Odd fact: I get pretty excited when it comes to blood donating(dunno why)

2 comments:

  1. ganbatte, kagura-san!! I can never donate blood because I'm not allowed. TT__TT Kurang darah rasanya.. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay ^_^ since the closing ceremony is at this Sunday, I have to keep up with the practice.

    Erm...pasal kurang darah tu, kena check kat klinik la. ada banyak lg faktor yg xleh derma nie.

    ReplyDelete