Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mature at age, but childish in attitude?

Erm, I'm currently 19 for now(going to be 20 on October), but there's something's still puzzling me(yes, myself). I wonder even my looks is pretty mature, but I'm still have my childish self, like always sulky whenever my friends tease me, have a childlike voice(in a few times when I'm disagreeing on something) and rather quite(?) playful.

Aww come on, we're not THAT childish, okay? x3

Sometimes it's fun to be a kid, but someday I have to come over to adult(but I'm still want to retain my childlike personality at least, or maybe being a slight Kuudere or Dandere)

And some people mistaken me older than them :o

About me(again):
  • I have a rather normal appearance
  • I'm a goddamn ditz and clumsy
  • Lazy but smart
  • My blood type is universal( type O )
  • Kuudere + Yangire= ummm.....
  • Aiiro(deep blue) lover
  • Animanga lover
  • Expert in games(mostly online)
  • And a really sensitive person *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment