Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kenapa...why...naze?

Tahun ni, terlalu banyak orang yg kusayang pergi........seperti:


Puan Nurul Azrina, penyelaras program Diploma Sains(AS120) dan Pradiploma Sains(PD008). Sedih, sebab selama hampir dua tahun di KTT, dia telah membantu aku menjadi pelajar yang berkeyakinan tinggi. Walaupun begitu, she's like my second mother to me. I couldn't stop crying when she said she wants to move away to UIAM as a lecturer. I have to accept the fact and move on with her final wish to AS120 students to succeed and all of us graduate at UiTM.

Secondly, my best friend Rie is going to move away from Cheras to another town. I feel sorrowful when I read her post in her blog. I wish we'll be best friends forever no matter how far away we are, the friendship bonds will never be broken.

I couldn't say anything at all......cannot be expressed by words either. I just.....couldn't believe it.


No comments:

Post a Comment