Warning:Contains mixed languages and you might need a dictionary for this.

Monday, March 14, 2011

An unforgettable and will never be fade Sunday

So, last Sunday can be considered like that because......it's the sports festival(or Festival Sukan Kolej Teknologi Timur) closing ceremony. After I'm back to the hostel at 4AM, I had to woke up at 8:51 AM for the preparations to the stadium. Lots of commotion happened when to catch up the bus to go to the stadium. And since it's morning, not much people yet.......

Next, me and the marching team had to do rehearsals before the ceremony starts(on the afternoon). The weather just go quite sunny and clouds floating happily. When afternoon comes, the sun shines brightly like it's gonna burn x_x My feet felt really burning from the inside(the costume itself already hard, let alone the shoes) When it's our team's turn, I made a little mistake when the sword got tangled with the rope and managed to fix things up(Bummer) After that, my feet got really badly hurt and put with ice to cool down.

On evening, the results came out and.....we won the competition! I guess it's worth two days of sleepless nights and the overall champion goes to our team! Seriously, for the first time, the whole team were overjoyed and screams with all might for the win. And everything's happen during that time will always ingrained in my memory(since this is the last one I'll ever had in college)


Like a fireworks festival, it can never be forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment